DARE to be Daniel!!!


Daniel 1:8

"Daniel purposed in his heart
that he would not defile himself."

How strong will you stand for your convictions?

The examples of people like Daniel in the Bible encourage us and show us how to live. We still need "Daniels" today-men and women who have convictions and the courage t0 stand for them even when it involves sacrifice or unpopularity.

Have you heard this statement?

"I don't care if the whole world differs with me. I must do what's right. I must ast according to my convictions!"
Of course, we must be careful ti make sure our beliefs are properly grounded. But once we are certain of that, we sould be like Daniel, who notonlhy had convictions but the courage to stand for them(Daniel 1:8)

Today, when you are tempted to compromise your principles, don't give in. DARE TO BE A DANIEL!!!



Comments